Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random Thursday Thoughts...

Seriously, you're about to read randomness at its finest.

* I really need to do my blog post about Going Local Week.  I have all the photos and everything.

* I really need to do the post I have saved about gluing things together.  I have all the photos and everything.

* I need to learn to not procrastinate!  I'll work on that tomorrow.

* I'm helping to decorate my next niece's nursery (say that three times fast -- next niece's nursery) and I am really having fun throwing around ideas with my sister-in-law.  

* Hubs and I moved out of our house a couple weeks ago.  We're living with his brother, sister-in-law and one of our nephews.  He's almost two (the nephew, not Hub's brother).  This sister-in-law is preggo, too.  They have a dog.  We moved in and brought our three dogs.  It's a mad house but everyone seems to be holding together well.  

* It's kind of ridiculous how much fun Hubs is having living with his brother.  It's like their 10 years old all over again. 

* It's also REALLY nice to not come home to an empty house (hubs was working outta town for a while and I was running the household on my own.  I didn't notice it at the time, but isn't fun to be alone with only three dogs each night). 

* It's amazing how the second you have a tiny bit of *extra* money, things start going wrong. We had to put two new batteries in my truck on Sunday.  (That was also the day I learned that diesel pick-ups have two batteries!) 

* I'm either in a seriously crafty mood lately or I'm nesting in my new two-room abode in the upstairs of the B-I-L's house. 

* That dumb bruise I got when one of those dumb pigs stepped on me is still there - 3 weeks later!  And my ankle still hurts.

* Maybe I'm just a pansy. 

* I should read a book.

* I should do laundry.

* I should wash the truck.

* I need to get diesel fuel.

* What does it say about me when I think some of the stuff at Goodwill is overpriced?

* this is getting to be a long post for random thoughts...

And because no post is complete without a photo, here's one of the monkey I live with now.  He's eating corn on the cob that I froze and then thawed and cooked the other night for my Going Local post.  I really ought to do my Going Local post. 



4 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like busy times. Cute pic though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic. You can have my kids for awhile if you need to kill the silence at your place. Trust me you will appriciate the silence and I will look at you and say "Can you keep them a tad longer?" Ha Ha Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you on the whole "things going wrong" when you have a little extra cash...that is probably our life story!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that is seriously the cutest picture I have seen in forever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails