Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The never ending hallway

Hi readers!

'Member me? The chick that writes this blog on a no-way-regular-or-planned-or-even-slighty-scheduled manner?

Yeah, that's me.

I figure you've either written me off or forgotten about me, so I reckon I'm writing this for a whole 'lotta no one.

Hi, no one.

Have you ever had a dream that you're walking down a hallway and you never come to the end of it?

I have. In my dreams, it kinda looks like this...


Oh wait, that's my for real hallway.

And it's not that long... but it is never ending, in a less-than-philosophical way.

And no, I haven't gotten started on my laundry room.  I got sidetracked by the hallway.

I start painting it... I painted all the grey and half of the white trim....

And then I ran out of painter's tape.  You know, the blue stuff that keeps the white paint on the trim and not all over the walls.

And then I ate a meal.... and then I slept... we all slept... for many moons


But then I found another project I wanted to do and I MADE myself finish the painting before I started anything else.

And now, the hallway is done!

(Please note: by "done" I mean that the painting is done and the blue tape is removed, but the wall register is not painted or replaced and the photos are not hung up.)

Now, on to our regularly scheduled laundry room redo...eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails