Thursday, June 3, 2010

I know... I've been MIA

I know and I am sorry that I've been missing in the blogosphere lately.  I noticed today that my last post was on May 22!  Geesh Louise!

There's been a lot that's happened since then.... and I've taken a lot of photos with the good intentions of blogging about the craziness that is my job and my life, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

I won't lie, I would much rather sleep at 11 pm (or later) than blog.

Sorry... don't take that personally... really

So I'll get back on the blogger wagon if you'll all excuse me for falling off of it for a couple weeks.  In the meantime.... here's a glimpse of what I've been up to!  (at least a little bit of what I've been up to!)


I did take the time to finally fix the curtains in our main living space (living room/dining room/kitchen/entry).  



Every time I would wash these bad boys, they'd get a little bot shorter.


And they were getting to all be different lengths!



And it was really annoying me... grrrr...

So I did what any practical woman would do...



I went to Wal*Mart to get the goods to make some good ole' fashioned sheet curtains!


They're still a wee bit (okay, a LOT bit) long...


I don't mind them 'puddling' a bit around the bottom, but this is extreme!  

But I'll get to 'em.... eventually!

Until the next adventure....

2 comments:

  1. I need to make some of those fab Walmart curtains myself! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're silly! Who washes their curtains?!?! NOT I!

    I love the sheet curtains, though! Just got some striped sheets at wally world for my little guy's windows!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails