Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Why I hate laundry...

Can someone tell me.... is this normal?


There are only two grown adults living here and we have this many different breeds of socks!

It just ain't right....

Linking to Wordless Wednesday


(P.S. -- yes that's aluminum foil laying on the back of my couch and yes that's my bra in the background... and yes, that's even more proof at how lazy I am to not edit my own pictures.  So don't think to yourself, "oh, Whitney, how embarrassing!  You just posted a picture of your bra for anyone in the world to see!" because I know its there.  Just know it IS clean... I was doing laundry, after all.  And, yes, now I know that you will not even see the socks in this photo because you're going to be looking for my bra.  And, yes, I know this is supposed to be a 'wordless' post... and I've gone and shot that down now, haven't I?)

5 comments:

  1. too funny!! Maybe now I will do my laundry...or maybe not... haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer doing laundry than scrubbing/mopping floors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha! Last year we pitched all of Craig's socks....except for one kind....then we bought 2-3 bags that were just alike. Now my laundry/sock situation is much simpler. Wish it was that easy with the kids' socks, though...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails