Thursday, January 27, 2011

Test Model

Here's a quick post.... with pictures of an adorable little man (specifically the little "big" man I live with.  He's about to be a big brother in two weeks!)

I was getting ready to (try) to do some "real" pics of this little man.  I thought it was going to go swimmingly well because he was so excited as I was trying to adjust my lighting and the backdrop.  

However, after he got his nice shirt on and I got all set, it went downhill.  

Therefore, here are some of the cutest pictures with some of the worst lighting ever! (These are all SOC, fyi)  

Luckily, his cuteness makes up for it...right?  

Yes, I think so. 

"Say 'cheese.'"


At this point, Aunt Whit was funny.

Still funny
Still having a good time...

And this is when we knew we were done... like it or not! 

1 comment:

  1. You can't go wrong with such an adorable model! Good luck with the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails