Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And the winner is....

Heeellllllloooooooo! (You have to read that as Seinfeld with the deep voice to really get it)

Today is the big day -- I selected the winner of the 4 pack of Indiana State Fair tickets!

And the winner is..... (drumroll please!)

.... commenter #8 -- Stay-at-Home Mom, Jill!

Congrats Jill!  Send me your name and address to inagrinews at gmail.com and I will get your name turned into the Indiana Soybean Alliance (thanks ISA for the donation of the tix to give away!) to get your tickets shipped straight out to you!

Now - back to me....

I had a grreat day a the Indiana State Fair myself yesterday.  There'll be more on that later (my hips are still sore from walking so much!) but it was a great day, thanks to the soybean alliance for providing the tickets and grub for me to enjoy the fair with one of my nephews and my mom.

I can't wait to show you all the photos! Despite the heat, we all had a great time.

Next time I go to the fair though, I want to have someone to pull ME around in a wagon all day, think its cute when I get chocolate all over my face from my milkshake and no one question me when I want to take another lap on the pedal tractors!  ;)

(and yes, he hearts beef!)

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'll second that-having someone pull me around in a wagon at the fair. Looks like he had a good time though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of the little chocolate face!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails