Monday, August 30, 2010

Did you know....

.... AgriNews has a blog?


Well, it isn't a blog-blog per say, (not like this high-quality web site you have in front of you! ha ha ha!) but it's a spot in these here Internets where we reporters field editors can post a little bit about our opinions and views and fun stories about what we've been up to.  And, as reporters, we don't often get the chance to tell anyone what we really think about them their presentation/farms/philosophical approach to life.

There's a new one every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and it is written by someone different each time.

Once every couple a'weeks I turn in my own opinion column and it magically shows up on the web page.

So if you can't get enough of me -- thanks, I know you love me -- you can find more of my ramblings and the other AgriNews reporters' field editors' rants and raves through the AgriNews homepage - just look for the "Opinions" tab (because trust me - I have opinions!)


Check us out.... we're pretty awesome... you're going to love us!

Until the next adventure...

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely check it out. Boy, you are everywhere on this here Internet superhighway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails