* I really need to do my blog post about Going Local Week. I have all the photos and everything.
* I really need to do the post I have saved about gluing things together. I have all the photos and everything.
* I need to learn to not procrastinate! I'll work on that tomorrow.
* I'm helping to decorate my next niece's nursery (say that three times fast -- next niece's nursery) and I am really having fun throwing around ideas with my sister-in-law.
* Hubs and I moved out of our house a couple weeks ago. We're living with his brother, sister-in-law and one of our nephews. He's almost two (the nephew, not Hub's brother). This sister-in-law is preggo, too. They have a dog. We moved in and brought our three dogs. It's a mad house but everyone seems to be holding together well.
* It's kind of ridiculous how much fun Hubs is having living with his brother. It's like their 10 years old all over again.
* It's also REALLY nice to not come home to an empty house (hubs was working outta town for a while and I was running the household on my own. I didn't notice it at the time, but isn't fun to be alone with only three dogs each night).
* It's amazing how the second you have a tiny bit of *extra* money, things start going wrong. We had to put two new batteries in my truck on Sunday. (That was also the day I learned that diesel pick-ups have two batteries!)
* I'm either in a seriously crafty mood lately or I'm nesting in my new two-room abode in the upstairs of the B-I-L's house.
* That dumb bruise I got when one of those dumb pigs stepped on me is still there - 3 weeks later! And my ankle still hurts.
* Maybe I'm just a pansy.
* I should read a book.
* I should do laundry.
* I should wash the truck.
* I need to get diesel fuel.
* What does it say about me when I think some of the stuff at Goodwill is overpriced?
* this is getting to be a long post for random thoughts...
And because no post is complete without a photo, here's one of the monkey I live with now. He's eating corn on the cob that I froze and then thawed and cooked the other night for my Going Local post. I really ought to do my Going Local post.